Mission Statement of the Emerging Spirits Center
The Emerging Spirits Center, loves, supports, inspires and empowers through teaching, studying, and practicing the fundamentals of New Thought Principles.
Fundamental Principles of New Thought are:
- True Human self-hood is divine
- There is an omni-present intelligent Force working at all times
- This Omni-present force (often called – ‘Infinite intelligence’) is a positive force for good
- As Human beings we are able to become ‘attuned’ with this force
- Aligning with the Universal Force has a healing, and prosperous effect
For Perspective’s Sake:
- The Buddha taught of the ‘bad’ suffering nature of life: “Life is Suffering, to live is to suffer” (The First Noble Truth of the Buddha)
- Modern Christianity teaches of a Wrathful God and ‘Original Sin’, “I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers…” Exodus 20:5
- What makes New Thought “New” is the idea that “We are all born in original goodness and the divine force of the universe is inherently a force of good, love, and benevolence.”
Recognizing Spirit in, as, and through all, we are dedicated to living and leading by example. We believe in the changing of lives though the power of prayer and positive thinking; and the healing of the mind, body, and soul to its perfect and natural balance. We embrace and honor the unity of all Life.